|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||San Francisco, California||Full-Time|
Admitting Representative Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking dependable patient coordinators for a long-term position in San Francisco! In this role you will have the exciting opportunity to be the first line of customer service for a top-ranked hospital. Day-to-day duties will include:
- Interviewing patients to collect basic demographic information.
- Recording financial/insurance information as needed.
- Updating patient records and ensuring info is accurate.
- Communicating process and next steps in vaccination process to customers.
- Performing other administrative or data entry duties as required
And as a Covelo Patient Coordinator, you can expect:
- Dependable, full-time work with competitive weekly pay.
- Benefit eligibility (medical, dental, vision, life, and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment.
- 401(k) with company match!
- Valuable industry experience in a dynamic healthcare environment.
- 24/7 on-call support from our team so you can focus on building your career!
Basic requirements are:
- Healthcare administration, data entry, administrative assistant, or other related experience supporting medical operations.
- Experience using APex scheduling and familiarity with EMR software.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to coordinate effectively with other teams.
- Ability to operate basic office machinery and navigate a computer proficiently.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
So if you have the initiative and dedication, we have the opportunity. The Talent professionals at Covelo have your back!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with conviction and arrest records.