Administrative Assistant – Healthcare Support
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Burlington, Massachusetts||Full-Time|
Patient Service Representative Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking an administrative assistant or executive assistant for a full-time opportunity available immediately in Burlington, MA.
In this important position, you will provide administrative support to healthcare departments for one of Massachusetts's most prestigious medical groups! This is an excellent opportunity to earn competitive (weekly!) pay while gaining invaluable experience working at a top-ranked medical facility. All administrative and clerical professionals with extensive experience in customer service and coordinating flow of information are encouraged to apply immediately!
Day-to-day duties include:
- Interviewing patients to collect basic demographic information and financial/insurance data.
- Scheduling patient visits and performing follow-up confirmation calls.
- Transferring calls and emails to the correct departments.
- Entering authorization and insurance verification data into the digital records system.
- Performing other administrative or data entry duties as required.
Requirements for this role are:
- Customer service, receptionist, data entry, or other related experience.
- Experience supporting healthcare operations.
- Experience with EMR software a plus.
- Ability to operate basic office machinery and navigate a computer proficiently.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.