Administrative Assistant – Healthcare
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
|Healthcare Administration||Los Angeles, California||Part-Time|
Administrative Assistant Job Summary:
Covelo Group is seeking an administrative assistants or office assistants for full-time opportunities throughout the LA area.
In this critical role, you will provide administrative, project, and executive support while coordinating the day-to-day activities of a designated medical unit. This is an excellent opportunity to earn competitive (weekly!) pay while gaining invaluable experience working with a premier medical group. All administrative and clerical professionals with extensive experience in managing schedules and calendars are encouraged to apply immediately!
About the Work:
- Extensive scheduling and heavy calendar management responsibilities for executives, directors, and managers.
- Control access to and maintain executive and manager schedules.
- Work with highly confidential patient, staff, and financial information.
- Heavy data entry and reporting.
- Other administrative tasks as needed.
Skills/Qualifications You Will Need:
- 4+ years of administrative experience; experience supporting healthcare or government preferred.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and decision making within the scope of the role.
- Experience in budget and fiscal management, project management, reporting, spreadsheet maintenance, operational system support, and/or general business administration.