Accounts Receivable Analyst
|Category||Location||Salary / Rate||Type|
Covelo Group is seeking experienced administrative professionals for a medical Accounts Receivable position in Aurora! As a major contributor to healthcare staffing nationwide, Covelo Group supports a wide variety of medical facilities. From coast to coast we seek dependable, ambitious, career-minded individuals for excellent positions, and this one is no different!
In this position, you will play a key role in AR and collections for a major Colorado medical center by providing top-notch data analysis and customer service.
Day-to-day duties will include:
- Conducting root cause analysis for denials and reimbursement discrepancies.
- Preparing and evaluating periodical bills for 3rd party vendors
- Reconciling delinquent accounts.
- Contacting payors to advocate or accelerate payments.
- Preparing reports for ledger accounts and analyzing variance.
- Reviewing insurance coverage, bills, and statements to ensure accuracy.
- Processing denials and notifying payors when issues/discrepancies are found.
The ideal candidate for this position is patient, displays sound judgement and critical thinking, and understands the importance of being a solid team player.
Other basic qualifications we seek are:
- 1-2 years of experience related to medical billing, collections, or accounts receivable.
- Experience using EPIC medical records systems preferred.
- Excellent customer service and ability to talk people through complex problems.
And as a Covelo AR Analyst, you can expect:
- Excellent professional experience at a major medical center.
- Competitive, weekly pay with dependable full-time shifts (7am-330pm).
- Eligibility to enroll in comprehensive benefits after just 30 days of full-time work.
- 24/7 on-call support from your Covelo team!
If you're ready to support one of the top medical groups in Colorado, look no further. Covelo has the opportunity for you!