Covelo Group can connect you with desirable healthcare administration jobs at major hospitals and clinics in California.
Make a difference in healthcare administration
Whether you’re a new grad or experienced professional, Covelo has the connections and insights to help you build a successful career in healthcare administration. As your staffing partner, we’ll help you get a foot in the door with the right job as a patient coordinator, billing associate, call center rep or unit coordinator in a leading clinical setting in California.
Exciting Healthcare Administration Opportunities for New and Experienced Professionals
Covelo’s unique relationship with hospital systems in California opens the door for both new grads and experienced administration pros to access jobs in top facilities.
UCSF Resource Pool – New College Grads
For new grads interested in a healthcare career, the UCSF Resource pool is a chance to gain a temp-to-perm healthcare administration job at one of the country’s top 10 hospitals. Learn from experienced administrators, and you could transition to a full-time position with higher pay in just 6-9 months.
- Requires a 4-year college degree
- Entry-level positions as a patient coordinator, billing associate, call center rep or unit coordinator
- Plenty of room to grow and advance in your new career
- Get hired on as a full-time employee with UCSF medical centers and clinics
Jobs with Potential for Experienced Administrators
Do you have at least six months of experience in healthcare administration? Work with us to advance your career with the right position at other leading California hospital groups such as UCLA, UC Davis and Stanford Medical.
- Previous healthcare administration experience
- Certification or college degree preferred, but not required
- Opportunity to be hired on in a variety of administrative and customer service positions
Why Work with Covelo
We’re more than just a recruiter—we’re your foot in the door at top hospitals and clinics. Quickly grow your healthcare administration career by partnering with us.
- Partnerships with top hospitals and healthcare facilities in Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Francisco and San Jose
- Healthcare administration assignments for patient coordinators, billing associates, call center reps, unit coordinators and more
- Contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions available; get hired on in as little as 6 months
- Competitive pay
- 24/7 on-call recruiter support
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) eligibility
Ready to Get Started with Covelo?
We have the opportunities. Now we need you. Take the next step and search our open positions.
My first assignment in 2014 was my favorite assignment ever, and I have stuck with them ever since. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a fantastic agency with great assignments and awesome recruiters.…
I have been a nurse with them for at least 3 years. They by far outperform in customer service and taking care of their nurses. All of the staff that I have had the privilege of coming in contact with are very friendly, knowledgeable and quick to ass…
I have had a wonderful experience working with them for 8 years. I choose to stay with a company that works hard for me.…